During my nearly ten years in the marketing and advertising industries, I’ve had the pleasuring of working for, and with, supremely talented and brilliant people who have pushed me to stay ahead of the pack. I work with clients who are leaders within their own industries, affording me opportunities to work on substantial national, and even international campaigns. In addition, my education has continued to be defined by an obsessive need to be the most knowledgable digital marketer I can be, especially when working with my manufacturing partners on some amazing strategies.
Here’s a bit more about my experience, and the companies that I’ve designed and executed strategies for.
- Google Analytics – Advanced
- Google Analytics – Ecommerce
- Google Adwords Fundamentals
- Google – Display Audience Targeting
- Google – YouTube Advertising
- Bing Ads – Accredited Professional
- American Marketing Association – Professional Certified Marketer (PCM), Digital Marketing
- Advance Digital/MLive Media Group as Digital Strategy Director – Based in Michigan
- Working at one of the largest data companies in the world, while also doubling as one of the most strategic agency-style partners, has allowed me the advantage of having an incredible amount of first-party data to integrate into our strategies. Working primarily with industrial companies on a national-to-international scope, my team builds and executes measurable campaigns that can be clearly tied back to return on investment.
- Reedy Corp as Digital Media Manager – Kalamazoo, Michigan
- At Reedy Corp, I built a digital presence that covered all businesses across the holdings of the company, including entertainment (Kalamazoo’s “Entertainment District,”) residential properties, commercial properties, and hospitality. It was here where I fully embraced the power of paid media, especially in a social space, to target the ideal customers with lifestyle marketing, custom tailored to individual demographics.
- Interventus Marketing as Senior Account Director
- Working at a startup company was an incredibly eye-opening experience for myself, and the development of my love of marketing. Working on a startup budget means doing things for yourself, and long hours of educating a small team on practices such as paid search, SEO, social marketing, and content marketing – and this was at a time where training books and sites were surprisingly hard to come by. These practices are commonplace now, but back then it took a lot of having to overcome objections about why businesses should care about digital marketing. It’s an experience I wouldn’t trade for anything.
Industrial/Manufacturing Strategic Partners Include:
- Borroughs Corp
- Carter Bearings
- Chem Link
- Green Link
- JCR Offroad
- JKL Machinery
- Landscape Forms
- Metal Technologies
- Rockford Construction
- Saline Lectronics